Our Investment Portfolio System (IPS) can record and report on all your assets (listed and unlisted) to provide a holistic view of your portfolio.
Importantly, our administration meets AASB GS007 audit requirements and portfolios come with an annual audit certificate that confirms the accuracy of the portfolio reports.
- The administration of your portfolio includes; investment recording, reporting of capital and income movements
- Assets are recorded in your name, not pooled with others, with listed ASX securities reported via CHESS
- Our portfolio reporting provides for transparency, performance measurement and to facilitate accounting and tax compliance obligations.
- Brokerage for ASX and international listed transactions has been negotiated to very low rates
- Online access is provided to your portfolio.
- Your financial and investment strategy is centralized to a reputable and robust banking account eligible for Government Guarantee and with an attractive interest rate – Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Accelerator Cash Account
- The cash account is used to capture all cash flows from interest, dividends and trade settlements.
- The account offers online access, ATM card and cheque book facilities. We also offer a bill payment service.